Business Analyst / Project Manager Senior vacancy for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in the banking or financial sector
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager in middle sized projects in the finance industry
- Proficiency in diverse business products such as FX, Equities, Structured Products, Interest Rates and Fixed Income, Commodities is a plus
- Very good understanding of asset classes such as Bank Workflow and Products Data Structure as well as Project Management related tools like Office Applications and Visio
- Solid background in Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is of advantage
- Understanding and analysing the requirements from all stakeholders
- Classifying the requirements and directing releases through business analysis
- Delivering information about the progress of a lead analytic and historic database project
- Implementing the pricing feed data for users and application in the relevant department
- Ensuring efficiency and development of the business by leading business and test cases
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more