Senior Data Scientist (80-100%) #140824Switzerland-Switzerland – Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Technology
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
With this role you get the opportunity to become part of an established data science team with the mandate to support
the wealth management and banking business globally with advanced analytics. You will be able to influence our
once-in-a-generation digital transformation. This position is part of a data-rich organisation in the Finance area of
the Swiss Universal Bank that is the trusted golden source provider of financial and management information. We offer
flexible work arrangements.
– Work on a variety of new analytics projects and continuously improve our existing data product offering
– Partner with diverse internal clients across all business areas, including sales, marketing and client-facing units
– Enabling data-driven decisions for our partners by delivering analytics solutions on request
– Developing machine learning solutions that deliver high quality sales leads with direct revenue impact for all our
products across multiple channels, including our client advisor and direct to client channels
– Success measurement of campaigns across all channels, improving the effectiveness of future campaigns
– On-boarding new features for analytics and machine learning projects from structured datasets as well as
unstructured sources such as log files and text data
– Building intuitive and informative data visualisations, enabling better decision-making for our business partners
and top management (e.g. using Tableau)
– Contributing to the further development of our in-house applications and improving the quality and coverage of our
shared code base (Python)
– Shared responsibility for our analytics infrastructure – cloud compute instances, database resources and datamarts,
dashboard server and software development environments
– You have an advanced university degree or equivalent practical experience in a quantitative or technical field
– You bring several years of hands-on experience building data-driven solutions
– Proven Python and SQL abilities, Git experience desirable
– Experience with visualisation of complex data, ideally with Tableau or Python
– Innovative and analytical personality, creative at solving business problems with data
– You have a highly collaborative approach when working in a team
– Very good English language skills (spoken and written), German would be an asset
*LI-CSJOB* *jobsch*Ms. S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.