Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance.
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach.
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls.
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We focus on hiring the best talents, providing on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the space to enable them to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial. #BeYourselfAtWork
We have a strong pipeline of projects related to Digital transformation and especially to developing mobile banking offerings. We are looking for Senior Solution Architect and Delivery Manager to own the implementation of these mandates. Besides having access to top senior client stakeholders and owing the overall solution design and implementation, you will be in charge for the following aspects:
– Create Solution Architecture for the digital retail/ wealth –
Guide the implementation team during the build phase of the banking space, creating standard architectural artefacts products and act as mentor and role model for the team (solution blueprint, solution designs, security concepts etc.) – Work closely with business and technical teams to ensure
– Stakeholder Management, incl. strong interaction with clients, partners across business and IT
successful rollout of the solution – Validate functional and non-functional requirements and
– Prepare and present architectural options at decision boards
make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide (e.g. architecture boards) effort estimates to support project management
– Specification of conceptual and logical architectures to meet –
Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and strategic business, financial, and technology objectives components and be the primary interface to product /technology vendors
- Provide comprehensive architectural support for all aspects to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable and also consider harmonization in landscape wherever applicable
- Higher education in computer science / business informatics (FH, HF)
(Docker), expertise in channel technologies (Mobile Apps, iOS / Android, React etc.)
– Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English) –
TOGAF or similar certification
– Multi-year experience in working as a solution architect or –
Motivated personality, strong interest in digitisation aspects
and ability to work under pressure
– Strong expertise in JEE, SOA, REST, SSO, and containers –
Subject matter expert in IT integration and web technologies
You will work with some of the largest banks in the world on engaging projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- Employee’s vacation of 25 days per year, 30 days if you are 50+ years old
- 5 days paternity leave
- 40 work hours per week
- Pension fund contribution 60% by Capco, 40% employee
- Private worldwide accident insurance
- Annual half price card
© 2019 Capco – The Capital Markets Company Sàrl | Elias-Canetti-Strasse 2, 8050 Zurich | All rights reserved.