Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that’s why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Senior Incident/Change/Problem Manager (f/m) 100%
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate operation
over all Incident-, Change- and Problem Management topics
- Ensure an efficient guidance through management meetings lead by IPC
- Ensure the organization and time planning of internal MoC (Manager on Call) team
- Requirement gathering and consolidation of any relevant Sunrise workforce regarding Operation
- Lead the time planning and gathering of new data for any future IT Rollout regarding Changes, Incidents and Problem resolutions
- Ensure smooth processes with internal and external partners throughout Sunrise’s IT requirements
- Manage the high complexities and high expectations related to weekly changes
- Ensure smooth operations within Sunrise IT at all times
- Ensure operational tasks will be handed over into the current IT organization
- Studies in Information science or comparable background
- Solid experience in dealing with IT Incident-, Change- and Problem Management
- IT processes know-how (requirement, analysis, development, testing and
- Profound experience/certifications of the ITIL standard
- Familiarity with following tools: Remedy, Office; also knowledge of SQL-DB data selection language
- Customer oriented and communicative to manage stakeholder needs and expectations
- Team player, highly organized, analytical, self-managed and able to think across boundaries
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!
Please note that we only accept applications via our online tool.