In this position you will report directly to our Head of People and will work closely with our Office Manager. This is a busy role that offers a lot of variety.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Represent the Lilium brand and support the team’s growth in every aspect in a service-oriented mindset
- Welcome visitors as the first point of contact and direct them to the appropriate person or meeting room
- Develop sustainable organizational processes that are relevant for the front office daily business at an increasing growth rate
- Maintain office security by monitoring access, maintaining visitor logbooks and following other appropriate safety procedures e.g. issue visitor badges
- Deal with queries as appropriate
- Keep inventory of keys, documents and supply stock as appropriate
- Develop mail procedures including parcels and outgoing mail
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare instructions if applicable
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks provided by management
- 8+ years of professional experience in a in a receptionist/people-focused role preferably with leadership experience
- Degree in business, communication or similar field with extensive experience in a similar environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as organisational and interpersonal skills are essential
- Good knowledge of IT systems and the drive to learn new things quickly
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.