You will lead assay development at the interface of our microfluidic antibody discovery platform and our development programs.
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field
- Strong organisational and planning skills, multi-tasking and cross-project thinking
- 3-5 years of postdoc experience in an academic or company environment preferably in the field of immunology or immuno-oncology
- Extensive hands-on expertise in flow cytometry and cell sorting
- Proven background in development of functional assays, preferably in the field of antibody screening
- Start-up-compatible mind set
- Experience in leading a small team would be a plus
Memo Therapeutics AG offers a dynamic start-up environment in state of the art facilities at the Biotechnopark Schlieren, Zurich.
If you are interested in this position, please send your short cover letter and CV combined in one single PDF document to: jobs(at)memo-therapeutics.com.
MEMO is an equal opportunity employer.