What you will do:
- You are responsible for setting up and improving efficient and thorough testing procedures together with the product and development team.
- You will test either our website or apps (or both) throughout the whole software development cycle and help out in the other technical areas when testing is needed.
- You continually record test cases and results.
- Report bugs and follow up on fixes.
- Communicate clearly to the developers and product management.
- Verify that the website or app is bug free to give our users the best experience.
- Check stability of our website or apps using crash report aggregation services.
- Have the main responsibility for the website or apps working perfectly.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced tester with a strong focus on websites or apps.
- You have a strong attention to details and can identify possible usability issues and actual technical bugs.
- You are a good communicator and can feedback to both management and developers.
- You ideally have:
- A degree in Computer Sciences, in a similar field of study or a completed apprenticeship in a HTL.
- The ISTQB certificate.
- Experience with JIRA.
- You have very good English skills (German is a plus).
Your contact person: Vania Berkau