Service Management vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Talented in identifying problems, fixing complications and producing processes for a long term run
- Ability to work in a team with different tasks and strong focus on costumer
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Renewing central and local roles plus responsibilities for processes such as Incident Management, Supplier Management, Escalation Management as well as new joiner, mover or leaver
- Producing and announcing Standard Operating Procedures
- Giving constructive criticism to in-house ITSM team to involve suppliers and internal team for action
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more