Do you enjoy interacting with customers?
Is experiential retail an area of interest to you?
Do you like being responsible for a dynamic team?
Then you should have a look at this great opportunity!
For our client, Philip Morris International, we are looking for a
Temporary assignment – 100% – based in St. Gallen
Philip Morris International’s global vision is to shape a smoke-free future. IQOS Stores are the physical point of contact between Legal-Age Smokers, existing IQOS users and the IQOS brand experience.
As a Store Manager, it is your responsibility to guide and coach your team members in their missions of providing the highest level of service and support to customers through their IQOS journey.
This position requires:
– Proven ability to:
- Deliver exceptional consumer experience
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s
- Adapt to challenges whilst maintaining composure in a fast-paced retail environment;
- Build and develop a team, as well as individual talents
– Develop Client loyalty
– Excellent communication skills to engage positively both with the customers and with your team
– Flexibility based on business needs
– To be passionate and constantly be a role model for the team
– Ideally Hospitality Management Diploma or equivalent
– Experience in consumer-facing role (experiential retail, hospitality, consumer entertainment etc.), including upscale or luxury brand products and services
– Experience in a supervisory role (not necessarily in a retail operation)
– Operational knowledge of retail and business systems (e.g. POS, inventory management, MS Office etc.)
– English and Swiss-German fluency or proficiency
– The ability to conduct individual or interactive group training sessions
– Proven dynamic leadership skills
– Strong business acumen
Please send us your application in English. If you have any questions we are at your disposal.