Student Support – Private Market Operations and Investment Structuring 60-80% (f/m)
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Private Markets Operations team and Investment Structuring include:
– Update/enter data in our internal System;
– Processing client inquiries and keeping the KYC and AML documentation up to date;
– Supporting workflow optimization in fund operations;
– Supporting preparation of board of director meetings;
– Maintaining tax databases and processing tax related inquiries;
– Project tax reporting support preparation of calculating Swiss tax factors.
– Currently studying on a Bachelor in business administration or law;
– Proficient language skills in German and English;
– Excellent MS office skills, in particular Excel;
– Analytical mindset and flair for numbers;
– Efficient and precise working style, focus on details;
– Ability to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment team in an international,
multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG