Are you an innovative person? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiency to constantly drive performance?
Then you are precisely the person we are looking for!
* Creating and managing client tax reports
* Monitoring the end-to-end process from client order to delivery
* Ensuring efficient communication with client advisors and other internal or external stakeholders
For our Business Solution Center in Schaffhausen we are now seeking for highly dynamic,
skilled and motivated people. We have set ourselves ambitious
objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior
principles: collaboration, integrity and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal
development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
Your experience and skills
* willing to learn and take new challenges
* responsible and conscious of risks
* attentive to details, quality and client satisfaction
* an excellent communicator with excellent advisory skills
* proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
* strong client focus and interest in quality and continuous improvement
* experience in the banking sector preferably in the securities or tax reporting area
* good communication skills in German and English both speaking and writing, further languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.