Team Assistant – PE Investment Management Team
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
– Administrative support to the Private Equity Primaries Europe team members, such as monitoring and organizing
schedules, agenda management, handling of e-mails, prioritizing requests, and preparing documents;
– Organization and planning of complex international business trips incl. scheduling meetings, sourcing and booking
flights, arranging visas, booking hotels and transfers, completing check-ins;
– Meeting coordination and scheduling across busy internal and external diaries;
– Registration of team members for various Advisory Boards and Annual General Meetings;
– General administrative tasks i.e. taking calls, messages, mail distribution;
– Coordinating catering for onsite meetings / meet & greet visitors;
– Completing monthly expense reports;
– Deputy for other assistants within the Private Equity Investment Team.
– Swiss KV degree (or equivalent) with experience preferably in a similar role in Banking/Asset Management or Travel
– Excellent verbal and written language skills both in German and English is essential, any other European language is
– Experience in an international environment required;
– High level of initiative and customer-orientation is essential;
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task according to shifting priorities;
– Proactive personality with strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and drive;
– Quick learner, meticulous and detail-oriented;
– High level of discretion.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment team in an international,
multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG