Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just under nine years we now offer over 4,000 games from 134 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will work with a cross-functional team to drive, prioritize, and set product goals. You will continuously ensure that development teams have all the information necessary to deliver quality product increments through the definition of well-written user stories, properly prioritized backlogs, and clear product goals.
As a Technical Product Owner you will:
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Collect and translate feedback from multiple sources into user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development team.
- Manage the product backlog and order items to best achieve goals and milestones.
- Establish and translate roadmap into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives with the development teams.
- Act as an ambassador and as the primary contact for queries related to our products.
- Set sprint goals.
- Actively ensure that ongoing development is aligned with goals and priorities.
- Act as a link between Business and Development to ensure transparency, visibility, and clarity.
- Communicate with stakeholders on the progress and timelines of deliverables.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in a Technical Product Owner role (or similar) working closely with a software development team.
- You have a deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- You have an excellent understanding of the INVEST model.
- You have experience building well-written user stories.
- You have experience working in a team environment and working toward common goals to deliver awesome results.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have a good understanding of the Software delivery process in an Agile environment.
- You are highly organized with a great eye and a high level of attention to detail.
- You have experience with defining minimum viable products.
What do we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'