The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for Technical Staff.
The contract is valid for 2 (two) years with renewal opportunity, and three months probation period.
A successful candidate is expected to have the following criteria:
- Permanent resident status in Sweden;
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Economics, or Law;
- Fluency in English (Swedish is a plus);
- Valid driving license;
- Intermediate skills in multimedia applications and Ms. Office;
- Willingness to take part in the entire selection process.
- APPLICATION (Deadline 29 September 2023)
Interested applicants can submit their application via email to email@example.com. The application should include in pdf format:
- Cover letter;
- Degree Certificate/Examensbevis;
- Copy of ID Card and Driving License; and
- Colored Photo.
- SELECTION PROCESS
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via e-mail on 30 September 2023. The follow-up selection process is as follows:
- Interview (11 October 2023);
- Psychological Test (18 October 2023); and
- Result announcement (25 October 2023).
- All processes will be held in the Embassy (Kungsbroplan 1 4tr, 112 27 Stockholm).
- The selection is free of charge;
- The decision throughout the selection process is absolute;
- Any information will be sent by email; and
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org