Trial Operations Manager (TOM) vacancy requiring experience in international oversight monitoring for a global pharmaceutical Basel based company.
* At least 5 years’ experience in clinical research, in planning/executing and/or monitoring clinical trials
* Solid understanding of all aspects of clinical drug development with particular emphasis on clinical trial design, trial execution, project management and operations
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate across partner functions in a matrix environment, without direct reports, but can coordinate the activities of others
* Project/trial management and/or CRA or CRA management, Clinical Study Managers experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage operational challenges at global, regional or country level for large complex trials with minimal supervision
- Excellent project management capabilities with demonstrated ability to problem solve and mediate complex issues
- Thorough knowledge of the international aspects of drug development process
- Experience in Oncology / Hematology
- Feasibility, recruitment, data flow
- Strong ability to communicate remotely & collaborate with different line functions (matrix role)
- Excellent negotiation skills
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more