UX Research Assistant / Data Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Working experience in preparing and conducting usability studies
- Strong communication skills with ability to present findings precise and effectively
- Outstanding analytical ability, especially concerning observation of user behaviour
- Practical knowledge in web technology and standards, business applications, online ads and retail are a big plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, related fields, or equivalent practical experience
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Setting up user research activities as well as planning, studying and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews
- Maintaining questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
- Recording during user study sessions and analysing qualitative data
- Reporting and communicating findings from the study to the research lead
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more