Windows Systems Engineer vacancy requiring profound programming and scripting knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in systems engineering including System Design, Implementation and Packaging
- Expertise with Windows Server along with outstanding Shell Scripting skills using VBA and PowerShell is mandatory
- Profound programming practice with .NET and C# or C/C++
- Passionate about Security and Internet Technologies such as Microsoft Azure Information Protection, additional Microsoft IQP and ADRMS product knowledge is a plus
- Competency of working with global teams across different locations
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in integrating and enabling data protection products such as Microsoft ADRMS, IQP and AIP in a challenging global environment
- Analyzing, designing, engineering, deploying and maintaining at rest and on the move solutions for Global Data Protection
- Providing consultancy to the Project Team regarding technical matters as well as to the Development Team on Data Protection
- Collaborating closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- Performing and managing installations on test environments orders to production
- Maintaining relevant operations documentation such as operational manual and installation guide
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14721
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more