First of all, I would like to thank you for your interest in Xelvin.
We have to make sure that your English level is sufficient and that you are committed in working in The Netherlands.
Xelvin has more than 10 years’ experience in International Recruitment. We are not only offering a job but also support before and after!
We will help you and guide you through all the procedures and formalities here in the Netherlands to actually get you started here!
What can you expect from Xelvin?
Our assistance during the interview process:
-Setting up interview expectations.
-Frist interviews with our clients are always done by phone or Skype.
-Second interviews are mainly done face 2 face, this means: We as Xelvin will invite you to come over to the Netherlands to do your second interview.
The costs for this travel (flights, hotel) will be paid by Xelvin. However in the single case that you are offered the position by Xelvin and decide not to accept the opportunity, you have to refund 75% of the travel costs that we have made.
Our assistance when you get offered a contract:
- Overview cost of living Netherlands
- Overview benefits you will receive in the Netherlands. This includes explanation about the 30% tax benefit ruling, our Health Insurance and also our Pension Plan.
- Sharing of Employment conditions, this includes information about your gross salary, contract duration, Holliday allowance, Holidays, travel expenses, bonus regulation.
- Value of contract: To explain the total value of your contract more detailed, you receive an overview of the gross and net income you can expect.
Our assistance when you accepted the offer and are coming over to our beautiful country:
Xelvin Relocation Support:
· Support with finding suitable housing together with Xelvin and housing companies
· Request for Dutch Tax number
· Opening up a bank account
· Request for health insurance (everybody must have an health insurance, the costs is for employee. Depending on insurance this will cost between € 90,- and € 110
· Application for the 30% tax ruling for non-Dutch employees
· 1 ON 1 guidance from Xelvin dedicated consultant, to help you with all appointments and arrangements in your first week of being in the Netherlands
Xelvin integration support:
· Dutch language courses (NT2 Level)
· Personal Development Program Training
· Per year several personal meetings to discuss work and live in the Netherlands
· Several social activities per year to get in contact with other international Xelvin Colleague’s
After we have received your Resume/CV you will be called next week to set up a skype meeting. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions via Email or Phone!
Watch the Xelvin recruitment movie: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6320514237466701824
Met vriendelijke groet/ Kind Regards,
Dr Holtroplaan 5c
5652 XR Eindhoven
T : +31(0)40-2910056