Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR), a division of Kelly Services, is the worldwide leading provider of scientific personnel. Our team in Basel (Switzerland) consists of experts with a solid background in chemistry, pharmacy or biotechnology, as well as several years of consultancy experience.
For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with a state of the art site in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for an
Associate Scientist QC – Protein Analytics
In this position, you will perform scientific experiments in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Your responsibility includes physical and chemical analyses under GMP for the quality control department of biotech drug substances.
- Perform and document physical and chemical experiments (including HPLC, CE, UV, pH and visual inspection like clarity, color, subvisible particles) in a GMP environment
- Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results
- Proper documentation by using Electronic Lab Notebook
- Interpretation of analytical results
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and follow safety regulations
- Apprenticeship as a Laboratory Technician Biology/Chemistry or BSc/MSc
- Ideally two years of work experience in a GMP laboratory
- Good technical knowledge in analytical QC environment
- experience in running phys-chem methods both purity type (SEC-HPLC, CE-SDS, icIEF, RP-HPLC) and compendial type (pH, color, clarity, visible particles, subvis particles, osmolality etc)
- experience in chromatography software systems
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good understanding of English (written and oral) is essential; basic German understanding would be an asset
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: planned for at least 6 month (prolongation likely)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you want to become part of a dynamic and motivated team, please do not hesitate to contact us today! Just send your full application documents (CV, copies of your diploma and reference letters) to: Insa Voss insa.voss(at)kellyservices.ch
We are happy to get to know you!
Kelly Services® is a global leader in providing staff solutions and active in more than 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide variety of outsourcing and consulting services as well as staff services, from permanent and management positions to temporary positions.
For over 70 years, we have worked with passion and commitment to connect talents with companies. With more than 200 employees in over 40 branches and specialist departments,
Kelly Services (Switzerland) AG has been active in Switzerland since 1979.