EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the eDiscovery (“eD”) team in Zurich. Being part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (“FIDS”) department the innovative eD team is involved in conducting investigations into fraudulent behavior and activities of misconduct to prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
The eD team is a global group of technical specialists that apply technical skills to the full life cycle of data management, including data scoping, processing and analysis, reporting and visualization, as well as presentation for review. This incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and heavy automation.
Our FTDS data center provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover even the most complex cases.
You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the strategy and growth of the eD team.
Tasks that you promote
- As a manager, you are responsible with your teams for multiple client engagements. You build your career by managing projects, leading a team and ensuring client satisfaction
- Advising clients on a comprehensive range of issues during forensic- and regulatory investigations in relation to financial crime, corruption offenses, information theft and other offenses.
- Planning and supervising engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Closely working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Developing new service offerings and solutions in a fast changing environment
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or related fields
- Strong track record of working with SQL and additional scripting or other programming languages (e.g. Ruby, ECMA Script or Python)
- Expertise in collecting, processing and analysing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with common eDiscovery and forensic software products (preferably NUIX or Relativity by kCura)
- Strong understanding of various operating systems, database technologies, IT environments, and networks
- Solution-oriented and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects as well as the ability to build strong relationships with your teams and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required – German and any additional language is considered as a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team – being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Doreen Schwarz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI00HM. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).