Lab Technician / Laborant vacancy requiring previous experience working in GMP regulated environment for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
1. Performs analytical experiments including release analytics or in process controls in the analytical lab according to instructions ans HSE regulations and (health) risk assessments.
* HPLC including UHPLC with UV detection
* at least two techniques with good experience out of the following: GC with direct injection (FID / ECD); headspace GC (FID / ECD); Titration; Karl-Fischer titration (volumetric & coulometric); infrared spectroscopy
2. Documents the lab work in appropriate form (GMP / non-GMP). Fulfills all required GMP responsibilities in the scope of GMP analysis and documentation. Communicates GMP and HSE incidents/observations/deviations according to internal guidelines.
- 3 years+ of work experience as lab Technician in an analytical lab
- work experience in a GMP-regulated environment
- Technical skills – must have: HPLC/UHPLC-UV, GC, IR
- Technical Skills – beneficial: HPLC-MS
- IT skills – beneficial: Chromeleon
- Languages: German & English fluent
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more