We are looking for an organized and professional Medical Director to work in the Zurich area on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate must have strong hands-on capabilities and a can-do attitude. She/He will report to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the design of clinical trials, in particular Phase I/II studies
- Actively involved in the conduct of Neurimmune’s clinical trials by reviewing the patient data, setting up systems, processes, plans and guidelines along with the Clinical Research Organization (CRO), identifying safety signals, documenting all activities and ensure documentation is filed
- Oversee the conduct of analysis and support the reporting, interpretation and publication of
- Plan and conduct scientific advisory boards, symposia and other activities with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and external customers and represent Neurimmune’s viewpoint to KOLs, scientific advisors, health authorities, and to other external stakeholders
- Support the CMO with product development activities, in particular clinical development plans, product profiles and clinical study designs
- Responsible for planning and execution of the Medical Strategy for the assigned product(s) / indication(s)
- Support regulatory interactions and strategy
- Support business development activities
- Medical Doctor with specialty training in internal medicine and/or pharmaceutical medicine, broad interest in various therapeutic areas
- At least 5 years work experience in the pharmaceutical sector in Medical Affairs, Clinical Development or related positions; experience in cardiology and/or endocrinology is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to support business objectives while ensuring full adherence to medical governance
- Strong written and oral communication skills, experience of developing and delivering presentations and publications in English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software applications
- Languages: English written and spoken is a must, any other language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure, and manage time efficiently
Neurimmune is committed to developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients. If you have relevant professional experience and would like to be considered for the position advertised, please forward your CV, diploma and motivation letter to:
Ms. Christine Frei, Human Resources Department, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received online will be accepted.
No candidatures sent by head-hunters will be considered.