The CEO Magazine invites applications for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing global media organisation. As part of its continuing expansion throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa, our award-winning international business publication is looking for full-time Sales Consultants to join the team at our centrally-located office in Stockholm. The successful candidates will receive a healthy base salary and the potential to earn uncapped commission. This represents an exceptional opportunity with genuine promotion prospects for the right candidates.
Required language(s): English; other languages are an advantage
Department: Sales & Media
Hours: – Sunday – Thursday, 7:30am – 16:00pm
Start Date: Monday 11th June 2018
Salary: Good base plus uncapped commission
Bean Media Group is the company behind the iconic global business publication, The CEO Magazine. Founded a decade ago in Sydney, the magazine now has offices in cities from Sydney, Manila, Singapore to Stockholm. Due to our rapid global expansion, we are currently searching for hard-working, enthusiastic professionals to join a successful sales team in our vibrant, international business environment at The CEO Magazine EMEA.
With an established presence throughout Europe, we are now building teams of Sales Consultants who speak fluent English to continue to drive the growth of our brand and business in EMEA. As a Sales Consultant, your role is to achieve and exceed sales targets via the identification of good editorial opportunities (‘Profiles’), supported by sales of related advertising. Since a large volume of this work will be conducted in English, excellent English language skills are required.
In this position, you will be speaking with senior executives within Europe, Middle East & Africa and around the globe on a daily basis, gaining unrivalled exposure to the world’s most successful and influential business minds. There is significant commission potential over and above the O.T.E. (‘on-target earnings’) for Sales Consultants who demonstrate a real drive to excel.
Successful applicants can also expect strong promotion possibilities and the opportunity to take on many different types of responsibility. As the company continues to grow, the opportunities for its Sales Consultants to develop within the organisation are equally promising. All of our team members are future leaders. Since the company provides a comprehensive training program as well as ongoing support, previous experience in a sales environment is not essential. What we do require from our team-members is a positive mentality about themselves and their work, and a drive to fulfil their potential.
- Meet and exceed key activity and productivity metrics, including call volumes, talk time, and sales revenue;
- Build strong, effective relationships, understand key decision-makers, and conduct business conversations with senior executives;
- Manage CRM/database by inputting data correctly and maintaining its accuracy;
- Maintain a strong level of awareness of the economic and commercial environment in which the company operates;
- Actively promote The CEO Magazine and its range of publications;
- Set an example for peers in terms of personal character, commitment to the publication, organisational skills, attitude, work habits and performance;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a positive, professional work culture.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluency in English; other languages are an advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills (e.g. the ability to ask intelligent questions, to listen attentively, and to follow up appropriately);
- An impressive telephone manner (interesting tonality, clear mature sound, etc.);
- The ability to listen to feedback from senior staff, and to adjust accordingly;
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative;
- A confident, positive attitude, self-motivation, and a natural persistence;
- The ability to work well in a team environment;
- A strong desire to develop and improve;
- Confidence in speaking with CEOs of large international companies.
Candidates who feel that they meet the necessary criteria and are interested in pursuing this opportunity should contact Laura Redmond on +46 8 4101 0659.
You can also send your CV to email@example.com