- Establish, develop and/or maintain positive business and customer relationships via phone or email
- To actively engage with new client leads and activate them as new clients
- Maximize sales activity
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with deposits / withdrawals
- To achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Sales
- Fluent in Italian both verbal and written
- Any additional languages such as German, Spanish, Dutch or Swedish can be considered for the job. The level must be fluent both verbal and written.
- Excellent business written and oral communications skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
What we offer:
- Highly competitive basic salary plus monthly bonuses
- Relocation package that includes:
- Shared accommodation or rental allowance
- Shared car or car allowance
- Accommodation bills
- 4 flights/yearly (every quarter) for EU citizens
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate events
- A contemporary work environment
Both experienced and non-experienced candidates are welcome to apply!
All applications will be treated as confidential.