• A challenging and unique position in a dynamic and creative environment
• The opportunity to be recognized and make a difference
• An environment to learn, see new technologies, master multiple domains
• The chance to be a Jack of all Trades, broaden experience as well as continue specialization in individual disciplines
• Create and further develop our goals of full infrastructure automation through Infrastructure as Code DevOps practices.
• Bring in new ideas of infrastructure management to help support and maintain the 360T trading platform infrastructure.
• Create the tools and know-how to ensure our internal employees can master their job without delays.
• Accept and search out new challenges within the organization, question current practices and bring fresh ideas to the infrastructure team and company as a whole.
• Troubleshoot and solve problems for all technologies and IT systems.
• Interact and help fellow employees and customers
• Be prepared to meet challenging goals, learn and develop yourself as you help grow the company
• Participate in rotating on-call to cover out of hours critical emergencies.
• Ability to clearly and concisely converse as well as explain to technical as well as non-technical individuals or groups.
• Very strong knowledge of Linux and networking
• Relevant experience in diverse fields (storage, systems, networking, applications, databases)
• Excitement and ambition to learn and develop new skills
• A deep interest in Open Source technologies
• Problem solving and troubleshooting complex issues independently and within a team
Additional desired skills:
• Experience in infrastructure automation (Vagrant, Ansible, Saltstack, Docker)
• Implementation of security relevant infrastructure
• Experience in high availability environments
• Previous experience in an IT position in the financial sector
• Kernel and other system performance tuning aspects
• Experience developing in Python or Java
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org