Want to join an ambitious proptech startup? Hococo is growing rapidly, so we’re now looking for a talented full-stack developer, who can join our journey to create the perfect tenant experience and modernize real estate administration. We are looking to expand our team with a talented (mainly backend) developer to build our product in the near future and for many years to come.
Hococo is growing rapidly, so we’re now looking for a talented full-stack developer, who can help develop our product in the near future and for many years to come.
We offer a SaaS software platform meant to improve communication and service in real estate. Our mission is to create the perfect tenant experience. We’re passionate about using modern technology correctly, and we believe that our solution will also improve the administrators’ work flow significantly. You will be an integral part of our start-up, and you will be given plenty of opportunity to shape the business, create a fantastic product and be in constant development. We expect that you are driven, ambitious and eager to innovate, learn and try out new technology, but also not afraid of getting your hands dirty by for example writing specifications, doing code review, testing and fixing bugs when they surface.
You will need to be able to check off the following criteria:
* You have experience with developing single-page applications (SPA).
* You know how to develop a Laravel REST API.
* You can put together a reasonable normalized database schema.
* You’re passionate about problem solving and developing web-based software solutions.
Apart from that, you get some extra points if:
* You’ve worked with our technology stack (Laravel, Vue.js, Capacitor, Typescript, Node.js, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, and more.)
* You understand that there’s a bottom line to consider, but you don’t compromise on the quality of your solutions – without being a perfectionist
* A flexible working environment with a good work/life balance.
* Loads of social events, including Friday bars along with the other exciting startups residing in the office space. It should never be boring to go to work!
* Possibility for a delicious lunch scheme, including fruit, snacks, tea, coffee, etc.
* Focus on personal well-being, development and training, with plenty of opportunity to attend conferences, online courses etc.
* Possibility for a paid sports hour during office hours. If you are not the sporty type and more interested in maintaining your brain activity, we do provide gratuitous amounts of lego.
* The possibility to work 4 days / week and flexible hours. Freedom with responsibility.
* Optional pension scheme
* Salary according to qualifications.
You will be working in a young company with a flat hierarchy, where everyone’s opinion is taken into consideration. You will be referring directly to the tech manager as part of a small (but growing) team.
We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Personally, you’re used to working with other people, and we think it’s important that you are able to communicate verbally and in writing at a high level. It’s a bonus if you’re up for being social with your colleagues. The mood at the office is fantastic, and we hope you will be contributing to making it even better.
Interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants appear. The position is for our office in Copenhagen (not remote) and you need to be able to obtain a valid work permit as we require you to work out of Copenhagen. Starting date as soon as possible.