K2 Northern Europe (K2NE) is part of the globally active K2 group, a leading supplier of solutions for Business Process Management (BPM). Our dynamic team is located in 13 locations, representing more than 400 employees worldwide. More than 4 million users in over 84 countries, including 30 percent of Fortune 100, are using K2 to take control of their business processes, increase visibility and improve operational efficiency. To facilitate our continuous expansion, we are constantly looking for talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors. As we strive for continued success, we are seeking to fill the opening of:
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (m/w/d) – Spain, Portugal & Italy
based in Barcelona
The Account Development Representative (ADR) will report to the Team Lead Account Development-Europe and play a key role at K2 in the Demand Generation Business, qualifying leads and establishing sales opportunities for K2-products & services. As the first voice for potential customers, the ADR communicates K2’s value preposition, following various nurture campaigns, paired with strong outbound engagement. ADR’s leverage all available Sales & Marketing – tools, events, programs and more, to identify and qualify potential customers (prospects) for the designated Sales team, by engaging with key contacts via phone, e-mail and social media.
• Drive revenue by prospecting and qualifying potential customers, within the assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and marketing tools.
• Do targeted account-based demand generation activities with the top identified prospect accounts within the territories, by generating outbound qualified opportunities.
• Manage a list of leads from early stage contact sourcing and outreach throughout the engagement cycle until a BANT-Opportunity is generated for sales.
• Research target accounts and leverage social selling and various strategic campaigns to create engagement strategy.
• Create and conduct effective outreach plans by leveraging marketing content, events, and programs.
• Connect with prospects using email, phone and social outreach.
• Monitor, manage and document daily activities in Salesforce.com, while maintaining high quality data hygiene.
• Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business, paired with strong time management skills.
• Achieve or exceed quarterly goals with the help of weekly reviews of demand generation activities for the assigned territories.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Ideally from a SaaS-background, you will have 2-3 years’ inside-sales experience in selling technology and/or cloud-based solutions
• Experiences in the analysis of business processes, digitization and process optimization are a plus
• Demonstrated track record of achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
• Confident demeanor and demonstrated experience with calling high level individuals
• (from C-level up to Developers)
• Extremely organized with high level of initiative and hands-on mentality
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Strong experience with MS-Office and CRM tools
• Fluency in Spanish & English, any further European language is an added advantage
• Self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Open to receiving and acting on feedback in an effort to improve results
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Regular team events
• Trainings and support in order to work effectively in an experienced, motivated and dynamic team environment
• Flat hierarchies & quick decision-making
• Modern office near Barcelona & flexible working hours
If you are interested in working in a challenging, international and fast-growing environment, please submit your CV in English together with your salary expectations and possible start date to:
Team Lead Account Development-Europe
+49 89 9545744-34
Infanova Spain, S.L
Modulo A, Planta 3, Officina 3
Av. Alcade Barnils, 64-68
08174, Sant Cugat del Valles,
Data Protection Statement (ES)
Data Protection Statement (EN)