At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Full Stack Web Developer will develop web-based applications to support, speed up, and streamline the work of our teams.
This position will work closely with Creatives and Engineering leadership to drive the development of our Automation and User Acquisition technology to support Tilting Point’s future toward becoming the top game publisher.
Your Future at Tilting Point
• Design, build and maintain web-based applications used internally
• Work with Creative and Engineering teams to define specs
• Participate in the design phases, draft technical specifications and proactively elaborate solutions
• Look for ways to streamline and automatize repetitive artistic tasks
• Optimize existing features in both performance and quality
• Collaborate with other engineers on integration and support tasks
• Work with QA to generate test plans based on your release notes and feature delivery
• Write unit and functional tests to achieve comprehensive code coverage
Your XP & Skills
• Experienced in front-end and backend web development in a professional capacity
• Experience working with Node.js, React, Redux and Git VCS
• Up to date on latest trends and techniques in the ever-evolving JS landscape
• Ability to work productively with limited direction on a remote, geographically distributed team
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving
• You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your intuition
• You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
• You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our partners and your colleagues, you are optimistic
• You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new tools and strategies that generate better and stronger performance for our partners