Nordgreen is a watch company which blends Scandinavian minimalism with fine craftsmanship of a leading Danish designer who has previously worked with Bang&Olufsen and other major design brands. Our mission is to make true Danish designer watches accessible to everyone, while supporting good causes along the way.
*This position is only for students who are based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
**This position is for students enrolled at a University or College in Copenhagen, looking for an academic internship. The salary and length of the internship will be according to the university/college’s requirement, with a possibility to extend the contract as a paid part-time intern afterwards.
Hi, we are Nordgreen! We are currently looking for an ambitious student who is studying in Copenhagen, Denmark, and would like to join the Global Influencer Marketing Team as an “Influencer & Affiliate Marketing Assistant”. In this position, you are able to build your skillsets and knowledge in influencer marketing from one of the fastest-growing watch companies. As an assistant, you will be responsible for researching, recruiting, and communicating with influencers on behalf of the company for brand promotion. You will get to learn various tools for influencer recruitment, sales, and performance tracking, as well as data analysis and reporting for influencer marketing!
Also, you will be working cross-functionally to help the brand deliver a localized marketing strategy for our key markets – this position is dedicatedly for the German market’s influencer marketing, so you will be responsible for recruiting and communicating with lots of German-speaking influencers on social media. Thus, we’re looking for someone who speaks fluent business German.
Most importantly, as a vibrant startup with 30+ passionate young professionals, we’d like to have someone who equally enjoys his/her work as we do. Thus, please apply for this position ONLY IF you are genuinely interested in influencer marketing or already have experience in influencer marketing and you loved it.
If this sounds like you, please apply by 1) providing your LinkedIn profile & 2) writing a short message on why you’d like to work with us and why you are the best candidate.
Major Responsibilities :
* Researching and recruiting influencers on social media (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, and Blog)
* Taking charge of creating branded content in collaboration with influencers
* Analyzing and reporting influencers’ performance using Google Analytics
* Assisting with influencer store management, newsletter, and reporting
The Candidate must be:
* Result-driven & detail-oriented
* Full business proficiency in English & German
* Knows social media platforms and fashion trends very well
* A huge plus if you have experience in influencer marketing, newsletter or email marketing, or customer service
* A huge plus if proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or InDesign
Perks & Benefits:
* We are located on Lindgreens Alle 9 in Amager, and your lunch, coffee, and snack will be prepared by our office manager and a professional chef !
* We reward the team with monthly rewards when the target is met !
* You will be working closely with the Head of Affiliate Marketing, Country Manager (DACH), and the eCommerce Director who will ensure you gain the most relevant and hands-on experience in e-commerce’s influencer marketing.
* Diverse international environment with over 14 nationalities!
The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better.