For our private Kindergarten in Munich we require a full- or part- time ENGLISH-TEACHER (min 30 hours/week).
For our private Kindergarten in Munich we require a full- or part- time ENGLISH-TEACHER (min 30 hours/week).
Founded in 1924, and enjoying close ties with the UN, the Foundation of the International School of Geneva, commonly known as Ecolint, is the world’s number one international school. With eight schools on three campuses across the Geneva area, we educate around 4500 students aged from 3-18. We have around 1250 employees representing more than […]
Sharpmania is specialised in providing professional services and high-level expertise in Human Resources and Facility Management. For one of our customers based in Geneva, we are looking for a part-time (70-80%) to strengthen their HR team, for a long-term assignment. Are you looking for a position where you could participate in the definition of a […]
We are BLAST – the global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports. This includes BLAST Premier; a worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars fight it out for a $4.25m total prize pool.
We are looking for a problem solving and structured UI Designer to join our team part time or freelance on a journey of creating and designing multiple advanced digital products. You will be given a one-of-time opportunity to be part of a highly ambitious project from the get-go, were your opinion, work and knowledge will play a big role in the entire development and product life cycle.
* Designing digital styleguide to both web and iOS/Android apps
* Creating and designing entire web and app UI
* Feedback and sparring on design-decisions related to nudging, gamification etc.
* Feedback and sparring with Product Owners on e.g. Roadmap
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* 3+ years of professional experience
* Proven track record of designing digital products
* Knowledge about esports and comfortable working with “gaming design”
* Comfortable giving your opinion on designs, features and best practices.
* Great at working in high-paced environments
Duration: 3 month contract with the possibility of extension
Butter is a new, venture-backed company, which is looking to revolutionise the way we think about salary and money. We believe that the 30-day pay cycle is outdated, and that salary should be available as soon as you have earned it.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant, who is excited to be involved with and make meaningful impact in a fast-moving company with a grand vision. It will likely be equal parts fun and hard work, and 100% be a great learning experience.
We want to create financial empowerment for especially shift workers, who we want to help make better financial decisions and have more freedom.
We do this by a) giving them access to their salary on-demand, b) giving them an overview of their net earnings in real-time.
We believe a closer link between pay and work will lead to more motivated employees, who make better decisions for themselves.
We have recently raised a large seed round from Founders and Vækstfonden, and are now in the phase of learning about our target group & building a product they LOVE.
The company was founded by Kristian (CTO) and Jonatan (CEO). Jonatan learned the ropes at Oliver Wyman in London and has been working in different parts of the start-up world over the last 4 years, working with everything from venture to management position at a scale-up. Kristian learned the ropes working for C25 clients at Deloitte, before moving to Novo Nordisk – he has also previously founded 2 startups.
We are co-located with our investors, Founders, who are heavily involved and support us on Design, Growth, and Tech – with the Partners involved on a weekly basis.
We are a young and dynamic team, who think we do our best work when we are also having fun – at the moment we are the two co-founders, a designer, 2 junior developers, a user researcher and a lawyer, and are excited to welcome the next person to the team!
As Butter is growing, there is a vast increase in the amount of tasks in Commercial, People, Operations and Administration of the company. Up until now the CEO has taken care of all the areas, but is now looking to find someone who will be able to work as a right-hand for the CEO. The work will be wide-ranging, which will range from setting up processes, to managing ad-hoc tasks and deep thinking on more strategic topics. The work could include anything from setting up a payroll process, to finding locations for a photo-shoot with a short deadline, figuring out how to best on-board clients, or even taking on more strategic tasks such as the best way for our clients to automatically pay us.
We are a startup so the job is not 100% planned out – things may pop up which we’ll need your support on.
Daily activities could include (depending on the candidate):
* Operations / Strategic topics:
* Developing & implement processes across a range of areas, as needs arise
* Owning specific strategic or operational projects (e.g. setting up automatic payments from clients – how do we best do it?)
* People Topics:
* On-going processes (Payroll, lunch system, on-boarding of employees)
* Interviewing candidates
* Reviewing CVs
* Writing contracts
* Own employee handbook (see: https://www.notion.so/Butter-Home-82ca87398e6d4538966291b5ec331a41)
* Ad-hoc tasks
* Managing calendars
We are looking for exceptional people with great energy and a good sense of humour. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and not be afraid to move fast and change direction if need be.
We expect you to:
* Be on your 3rd year of your Bachelor or 1st year of your Masters degree
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment – almost to the degree where others would describe you as impatient
* Work in a structured manner, where no tasks fall between the cracks
* Be fun and have a good sense of humour – be willing to contribute to this being a fun place to work
* Be a problem-solver who enjoys setting things up so they work better tomorrow than they do today
* Be excited by building a big company from scratch, and be willing to grow personally on the way there
* Be able to work part-time at our office in Copenhagen (though you are free to choose to work remotely as well).
You should expect to work 10-15 hours per week.
We are in the midst of building an awesome product and can’t wait to on-board you – so we will hire the right candidate as soon as we find him/her.
Our offices are at Founders, Skelbækgade 2, right next to Kødbyen. It’s an awesome space with ping-pong, coffee, snacks, free lunch and a great rooftop terrace.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Jonatan directly on: 52 80 06 85.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV directly to Jonatan.
We are looking for designers and curious minds, who want to create solutions with the interface of the future – conversations. You will be working with projects and customer success by managing and creating AI-based service experiences for clients using conversations as your tool. BotSupply is a chatbot startup with a mix of creatives, developers and AI scientists. We combine NLP technology with our own Chatbot Management System to create chatbot solutions for clients all over the world.
We are looking for students for a full- or part time internship, that are keen on initiating a steep learning curve in a fast-moving AI start-up with a flat hierachy. We are open towards remote applicants aswell, so it is not a big criteria to be based in Copenhagen.
– Designing concepts & prototypes for conversational bot solutions, i.e. working in the intersection of creativity and AI.
– Content writing of chatbot flows
– Helping out with end-to-end design work, i.e. design research, prototyping, testing, workshop planning/execution, communication with developers etc.
– Planning of- and communicating clearly about processes, design strategies, research findings- and visions as well as the mediation of prototypes/concepts.
– On-going communication about bot performance with clients
– Communication on technical requirements with developers and clients
– Ad hoc help with coordination in projects
– You are tech savvy, with an analytical mindset
– You are passionate about design processes and design thinking and excited to work with conversational interfaces and AI.
– You will be working with clients from all around the world, so fluent english is a must, and a general flair for languages is a big plus. You have excellent writing skills.
– You are good with people, and service minded by nature
– You have an interest in- or have worked with UX design, interaction design, copywriting, concept development, HCI & user-centered design
– You are motivated towards a job where you will sit in the midst of stakeholders, i.e. working closely with Project Leads, developers, client stakeholders and end users
– You are motivated rather than frightened by responsibility and new challenges
PRACTICALITIES & DEADLINE
The role is intended to be for an intern from the beginning (mid january) of 2021. Start is the coming semester (start/finish dates can be negotiated). Please specify in your application if you’re interested in a different setup!
Please use the application system here on The Hub (we won’t get back to you on mail, texts, telefax or mail pidgeons). This job post will be open until the position is filled – we will conduct ongoing interviews with strong candidates.
You will be responsible for making first contact with potential clients (leads), who are in the need of a good accountant or lawyer and with potential partners (Law firms and Accountants) in the Danish market.
We are looking for an ambitious telemarketing salesperson with a strong focus on telesales, with cold-calling hunter abilities. As Telemarketing Specialist, you will play an important role in strengthening our brand in the Danish market and in growing our customer base. You will become part of an ambitious sales team with a high energy and a good atmosphere.
* Support in scaling Ageras’ outbound cold calling activities in Denmark
* Establish first contact to potential clients and partners through various channels (cold calls, LinkedIn, mails etc.)
* Establish high quality leads to our partners through trustworthy dialogues
We are looking for a telemarketing specialist with high energy, a humongous sales talent and a strong drive combined with a target-driven mentality. You will join an international company that represents 19 different nationalities and a wide variety of skill sets.
You also have:
* Near-native Danish language skills and conversational English language skills
* Hands-on experience with sales hunting is an advantage
* Eagerness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
* Experience in contacting leads via multiple channels
* Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
This is a part-time position with min. 15 hours a week.
At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We go the extra mile to ensure that our employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in our dynamic, international work environment. Our modern, open office space, in the heart of Copenhagen, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; we serve probably the best lunch in town, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together we believe we can achieve great success and we are on a mission to conquer the world.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Consultant, Imke Wieboldt at +45 31 79 17 15.
At Ageras, we are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. We are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 8 years we are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, and the United States.
Nordgreen is a watch company which blends Scandinavian minimalism with fine craftsmanship of a leading Danish designer who has previously worked with Bang&Olufsen and other major design brands. Our mission is to make true Danish designer watches accessible to everyone, while supporting good causes along the way.
*This position is only for students who are based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
**This position is for students enrolled at a University or College in Copenhagen, looking for an academic internship. The salary and length of the internship will be according to the university/college’s requirement, with a possibility to extend the contract as a paid part-time intern afterwards.
Hi, we are Nordgreen! We are currently looking for an ambitious student who is studying in Copenhagen, Denmark, and would like to join the Global Influencer Marketing Team as an “Influencer & Affiliate Marketing Assistant”. In this position, you are able to build your skillsets and knowledge in influencer marketing from one of the fastest-growing watch companies. As an assistant, you will be responsible for researching, recruiting, and communicating with influencers on behalf of the company for brand promotion. You will get to learn various tools for influencer recruitment, sales, and performance tracking, as well as data analysis and reporting for influencer marketing!
Also, you will be working cross-functionally to help the brand deliver a localized marketing strategy for our key markets – this position is dedicatedly for the German market’s influencer marketing, so you will be responsible for recruiting and communicating with lots of German-speaking influencers on social media. Thus, we’re looking for someone who speaks fluent business German.
Most importantly, as a vibrant startup with 30+ passionate young professionals, we’d like to have someone who equally enjoys his/her work as we do. Thus, please apply for this position ONLY IF you are genuinely interested in influencer marketing or already have experience in influencer marketing and you loved it.
If this sounds like you, please apply by 1) providing your LinkedIn profile & 2) writing a short message on why you’d like to work with us and why you are the best candidate.
Major Responsibilities :
* Researching and recruiting influencers on social media (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, and Blog)
* Taking charge of creating branded content in collaboration with influencers
* Analyzing and reporting influencers’ performance using Google Analytics
* Assisting with influencer store management, newsletter, and reporting
The Candidate must be:
* Result-driven & detail-oriented
* Full business proficiency in English & German
* Knows social media platforms and fashion trends very well
* A huge plus if you have experience in influencer marketing, newsletter or email marketing, or customer service
* A huge plus if proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or InDesign
Perks & Benefits:
* We are located on Lindgreens Alle 9 in Amager, and your lunch, coffee, and snack will be prepared by our office manager and a professional chef !
* We reward the team with monthly rewards when the target is met !
* You will be working closely with the Head of Affiliate Marketing, Country Manager (DACH), and the eCommerce Director who will ensure you gain the most relevant and hands-on experience in e-commerce’s influencer marketing.
* Diverse international environment with over 14 nationalities!
The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better.
Lindlpower Personalmanagement GmbH is looking for a Team Assistant (m/f) – Part-time 24 hours/week (ID NUMBER: 546081) in Wien
Read and understand Swedish webpages and documents
-Search through webpages and documents and transcribe specific fields