If you are planning to live and work in Switzerland for more than three months, you will need a permit. These are issued by cantonal authorities.

The type of permit you receive will depend on factors including your nationality, your skills and any relevant quotas that are in place.

Switzerland has a …read more

Source:: https://www.thelocal.ch/20190304/an-essential-guide-to-swiss-work-permits-residence-bureaucracy